Saturday, January 22, 2011

MEET THE BARBIE

Hello all...
do you have a barbie dolls?
yahhh..
I have once...when i'm a lil girl..
I like to play with it..
and make her new clothes by my self..
even though the clothes that i make are ugly..
hahhaahhahaha~~

ok back to the story..
what I means is..
Met Barbie in PICO...
SHe was so cute..
Just like a barbie dolls..
have u ever met her??
not yet???

come and see her picture..
but don't try to fall in love with her..
because she belongs to SOMEONE!!!
weeeeeeeeeeee~~~

MEET BARBIE




;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
V



I was playing with my friends JOBA..
while i'm playing with my friends...
suddenly..
I saw a cute lil Barbie..
standing alone beside me...
and she sing a her OST song...
" i'm a barbie girl in the plastic world......"

erkkkkk...
poor barbie..

I ask her to play together..
and she join us~~


she's cute isn't she??

weeeeeeee~~~



while we are playing together..
she ask my friends...
are u a boy or girl??
erkkkkk....

U think???

...................................

tetttttttttttttttttttt~~

its a BOY..
hahahahahaha...
did he look like a girl??

maybe because he mouth full with food..
and look chubby..
so he look like a girl..
hahahahahaha...


hurmmmmm...
why did she ask like that???



Maybe Barbie are looking for his prince charming...
poor lil barbie..

BUT!!!



unfortunately..
she found it...

her prince charming...
WHO?????

hehehhehhehehe...
He is charming..
Handsome..
Lovely...
Kind..

and

Romantics..

person..


but sometimes..
He is...

Naughty..

hahaha~~

psttttt...don't mad at me ok..

do u know who???

let's take a LOOK....
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;


erkkkkkk...

not HIM!!!

shuhhhhh...
DND!!!!!

continue scrolling..
ignore him!!

>.<



;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
V

Taraaaaaa...

guest who he is???

ME??
noooooo.....
i'm a girl...
and not lessy...



DERIE.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

they look cute together...
awwwwwww...

aren't they cute???


so please don't try to separate them OK!!!





THE END!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment