Saturday, December 18, 2010

Its All About Pico ( WE )


Hey all...let me introduce my self..
My pico name is Lollynie FBU


HEY THATS ME!!!!


u can call me loly or wanie..
I'm friendly,funny,moody,crazy,lonely, and cute
yeah thats me...
I like to have a lots of friends..
IDC what kind of person they are..
but make sure ur not rude and dun mess with me!!!
(I'll fire u like ultrawomen)

I like to play maze in pico..
Devie maze,Ricoo maze,achel FBU maze and lots more..
Its really difficult and challenging..
need to think where to click and go next..
I hate if someone say MOVE!!!
Hey let them try first..
U thinks its easy??
Then don't play!!!!
wakakakakakakaka~~~



I think thats all about me..





~FBU stand for Forgive But Unforget

This is our clan RULES...MUST follow the rules gurl

1.NO OTHER CLAN
2.MUST BE LOYAL TO UR CLAN
3.BE NICE TO OTHERS FBU
4.MUST MENTION~FBU~ AT D END IF U START AN EVENT
5.NO INVITING MEMBERS WITOUT TELLING THE ADS
6.N LAST BUT NOT LEAST U MUST PUT FBU TO UR NAME N INFORMATION
N THE IMPORTANT THING IS ITS GURL!!


they are cute member in our clan...
but what a funny things is..
FBU is for girl only!!!
but there is a boy want to join us too from Indonesian...
But they are kind , cool and...... funny too~~
But we will change our rules maybe..
So they can join us..

yeppeeeee yay GUYS....


So~~thats all for to day
(*pssssttttt.... sorry if my english is broken~~)
+THE END+



No comments:

Post a Comment